Routine maintenance should include protecting the surface finish from moisture and heavy wear which creates scratches.
This maintenance requires more than sweeping and vacuuming. Always clean your wood floors periodically with a professional wood floor cleaning product. We can recommended some great products.
Proper care and maintenance will preserve the floor’s finish and help the top coat finish protect the actual wood beneath.
Protect your hardwood floors: Place walk off mats and area rugs in high traffic areas and make sure they stay dry and are cleaned underneath.
Maintain your hardwood floors: Always vacuum or sweep the floors to remove dirt before actually cleaning the floors. Mop the floor using a lightly damp mop. We recommend using a hardwood cleaner for cleaning. Wipe clean, replace cloths if they are dirty.
Note: When a spill occurs, soak up the spill quickly than wipe clean.
- Do not use WET mops.
- Do not use ammonia, dust cleaners or other floor cleaning products.
- NEVER use a wax or wax based products over surface finishes.
Remember, wood and water do not mix!
Hardwood And Laminate Floor Products
Recommended for hardwood floors maintenance
- Armstrong Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner Spray
- Bona Swedish Formula Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Bona MicroPlus Floor Cleaning Pad
- Bona FloorGards Flooring Protect Felt Pads
- Bruce Dura-Luster No-Wax Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Bruce Dura-Luster Floor Care Kit
- Mohawk Hard Surface Cleaner – FloorCare Essentials Spray
- Pergo Laminate Floor Cleaner Spray
- Kahrs Hardwood Floor Cleaner Spray
- PolyCare Hardwood Floor Scuff Remover
- Mercier Wood Floor Cleaner
- Mirage Clean Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Shaw R2X Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner
- Somerset Ultimate Wood Floor Cleaner
- Tarkett No-Wax Wood Floor Cleaner
- Wilsonart Laminate Floor Cleaner
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS NOR ADVERTISE THESE PRODUCTS
Serving the L.A County for 30 years. Whether you are planning to refinish your existing floors or install new ones, let us be part of your project.